Delicious lasagna is not only with meat, but also with vegetables filling. Together with Barilla we offer you to cook a national Italian dish in a new interpretation.
Lasagna with mushrooms and eggplant
Vegetarian Italian lasagna stuffed with healthy vegetables.
NUMBER OF PORTS:
Dough (lasagna sheets)
- Cut the mushrooms and eggplant into slices.
Blanch and peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Fry the eggplant in a pan for two minutes.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the mushrooms and fry them for several minutes. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- To prepare the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan, add flour, stirring with a whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
- Add hot milk and a pinch of nutmeg, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Lubricate the baking dish and spread the seasoning sauce first, then two sheets of lasagna, then white sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Repeat until the sheets of lasagna run out.
- Place the lasagna in the oven preheated to 220 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave the lasagna in a disconnected oven for 10 minutes before serving.