FitNavigator. ru / edition
The material was prepared by the site team with the support of our experts: athletes, trainers and nutrition specialists. Our team. .
Tightened muscles of the torso, reduction of body fat, increased stamina, getting rid of sagging on the back of the hands - all this can be achieved with simple push ups from the floor.
Exercise does not require inventory, and you can do it at home, at work, in the country, on a trip. We offer several push-up programs for beginners and experienced athletes.
Types of push-ups
If you have not previously done, Pick moderate loads to avoid personal injury. The program for beginners is composed of simple types of push-ups:
- with the usual setting of hands;
- with a wide setting of hands;
- with a narrow setting of hands;
- with the knees on the floor;
- standing from the wall.
How to determine the level of training
Push-ups from the floor - strength exercise.
Before choosing a program of classes, you need to find out your own level of physical fitness.
Take the “lying down” position and push the maximum number of times while maintaining the correct technique. Based on the result, determine your physical fitness.
- Initial : 8-10 reps.
- Average : 10-30 reps.
- Advanced : over 30 per set.
- Initial : 6-7 reps.
- Average : 8-15 reps.
- Advanced : over 15 per set.
How to simplify classic push-ups - leading exercises
Beginners (especially girls) can not always boast of an initial level of physical fitness.
Such athletes, in order to learn push-ups from the floor from scratch, should strengthen the muscles of the torso and arms with the help of simple leading exercises:
- Push-ups from the wall (3 sets of 7-10 times) . Stand a meter from the wall, stretch out your hands, press your palms to the surface. Hands at the level of the pectoral muscles. On inspiration - gently bend your elbows and lower your forehead to the wall. On exhalation - return to the starting position.
Keep your body in one line, avoid jerky movements.
- Push-ups from the hill (3 sets of 5-7 times) . Place your palms on the edge of the sofa or chair. Bring your legs back to the “lying down” position. While inhaling, gently lower the chest to the seat, while exhaling - return to the starting position.
Avoid flexion in the lumbar region and sudden jolts with your hands.
- Push-ups from the knees (3 sets of 5-7 times) . Stand upright, but lower your knees to the floor. Spread brushes slightly wider than shoulder joints. The hips and torso are aligned.
Inhaling, lower your chest to the floor. With an exhale, rise to the initial stance. Perform all movements smoothly, avoid sharp jolts from the bottom point.
- The bar on straight arms (3 sets of 15-20 seconds) . A static exercise that helps strengthen the ligaments and tendons of the upper limbs.
Take emphasis while lying on straight arms. Pull the body and legs in a line. Hold this position for 15-20 seconds. Breathe smoothly and deeply.
The set of exercises presented is performed 3-4 times a week.
Between classes, rest for at least a day so that the muscles, ligaments and tendons have time to recover. After 2-3 weeks of regular training, try to do classic push-ups the maximum number of times.
We have selected effective push-up programs for beginners and advanced athletes.
The program of push-ups for girls from scratch
Above, we presented a set of lead-up exercises, by performing which you can strengthen the muscles of the arms and torso. If this complex is too complicated for you, we suggest dividing it into stages:
- Push-ups from the wall .
Start with 2-3 reps. Add one push-up every day until you reach 15 per set.
- Dips from platform . Similarly, start with 2-3 repetitions. Increase your approaches by one push-ups every day until you reach 15.
- Knees-ups . The scheme is the same as for the previous two elements.
- Classic push-ups . Start 2-3 reps and go to 6-7 per set. After that, we recommend training according to the 30-day plan presented below.
The program for girls with an initial level of training (table for 30 days)
Exercises are performed 2 times a day: morning and evening.
The push-up program for men with an initial level of training (table for 3 months)
Training is carried out 3 times a week. A pause between sets - feeling good.
Push-up program for trained men (11-week table)
Number of workouts - 3 per week.Rest - no more than 2-3 minutes.
Tips for beginners
Having decided to change their shape and take up physical activity, many novice athletes quickly lose their distance. This is most often due to high expectations and improper preparation for training.
For classes to be effective, we recommend that you adhere to the following principles:
- Prepare the muscles of the torso and arms for exertion with the help of leading exercises (reviewed higher).
- Knead your shoulder, elbow, and wrist joints before each session to reduce the risk of injury.
- Track negative feelings.
Timely undetected slight stretching can lead to serious injury.
- Follow the push-up technique. Otherwise, the effectiveness of the training will be low.
- Do not rush. Even if you feel that you can do more, proceed according to the plan established in the program.
- Rest for as long as necessary. If the pause between sets is prolonged, do not worry - let the muscles recover.
- Don't expect quick results. For one week it will not work to bring the torso to a toned look. Be patient.
Was the article helpful to you?
There are no ratings yet . Put the first one!
It is unfortunate that the article was not useful to you.
We ask for your advice!
Thank you for your feedback!
FitNavigator.ru / edition
The material was prepared by the site team with the support of our experts: athletes, trainers and nutrition specialists. Our team.