Life hack: make a menu for the week

When the menu for every day is ready, make a list of products necessary for cooking. With this list, go to the store (or even better, to the hypermarket, where there is the largest selection).

Tip: try to make your basket 80% whole foods (cereals, meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, greens). The remaining 20% ​​may be your favorite, but not the most wholesome food.

Done! Now it remains to optimize the cooking.

Try to cook porridge and cook meat or fish for two days at once. Lunches at the office are easier to cook in the evening and immediately pack into a container. And for the morning smoothie or omelette, collect the necessary products in advance - in the morning you will say “thank you”.

A few ideas for the daily menu:

Seven breakfast options for every day of the week

Five lunch with you to work

Three recipes for Spanish-style dinners

Eight snacks for the office

.

Search

Related Articles