What trains: rectus and oblique abs, lower abdominal muscles.
- Lie on your back, raise your legs and bend them slightly. Hands straighten to the sides.
- Lift the housing with your hands. Round your back.
Place your hands on your feet, then lower yourself. Do exercise 30 seconds .
- Stay on your back. Bend your legs and place your left foot on your right. Hands bent behind the head.
- Twist and stretch your right elbow to your left knee. Perform exercise 15 seconds , then change your leg and twist another 15 seconds .
- Keep lying on your back. The legs are bent. Raise your right leg without straightening it - it remains slightly bent at the knee.
- Raise your left straightened arm and touch your right leg. Do this for 15 seconds , then change your leg and repeat the exercise for 15 seconds . Rest for 30 seconds. Throughout all exercises, the abdominal muscles are tense.