If you follow your figure and count every calorie, but cannot refuse your favorite dessert, this recipe from H83y Vegan cafe is just for you.
To save cooking time, use ready-made puff yeast-free dough.
NUMBER OF PORTS:
Dough (puff yeast-free)
Sugar (grape liquid)
- First of all, prepare the cream. Mix coconut cream, flour and grape sugar in a blender until smooth for 1-2 minutes at maximum speed.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and place on a stove at medium temperature.
Stir constantly with a spatula so as not to burn.
- After the mass has thickened, remove from the stove and manually whisk with a whisk to a uniform consistency so that there are no lumps. Cool in the refrigerator, and then whisk again with a mixer.
- Take the finished yeast-free puff pastry and roll out two sheets of squares about 22 by 22 cm. Before sending the dough into the oven, sprinkle it with water through a spray bottle.
- Put the squares of the dough on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees and 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Cool the finished dough, then cut the edges a centimeter on each side and cut the dough in half into two layers to get four layers of dough.
- On the first layer, apply 170 g of cream, on top - the second layer of dough, on it - another 170 g of cream and so coat all four layers. Put a little more on the top layer - 220 g of cream.
- From the cut edges of the dough, make light flakes and sprinkle the cake on them.
If desired, dessert can be decorated with fresh berries and mint leaves.