Delicate gluten-free dessert, in which there is no flour, but a lot of chocolate and protein. The perfect treat for special occasions!
Chocolate souffle with goat cheese
A healthy chocolate souffle looks like this .
NUMBER OF PORTS:
- Melt the dark chocolate in a pan and mix it with butter, vanilla and milk.
- Beat the yolks with water and 2 tbsp.
- Add the goat cheese and mix again. Transfer the resulting mixture to chocolate.
- Whip the remaining sugar with a mixer with proteins until a dense white mass.
- Combine all the mixtures and mix well.
- Put the mixture in the molds and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Bon appetit!