This is not an ordinary pancake. Its correct name is dutch baby, a large open pancake on top of which the filling is laid out. Try to cook this delicious dessert according to our recipe.
Lush Dutch pancake with blueberry sauce, yogurt and almonds.
COOKING TIME :
NUMBER OF PORTS:
2 tbsp. l
- Heat an empty pan in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and spices.
- Beat the eggs in a blender. Add to them milk, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla.
- Add one glass of blueberry to the egg mixture and stir it with a spoon.
- Combine this mixture with flour and spices and knead the dough.
- Carefully remove the hot pan from the oven, melt the butter on it and pour in the dough.
- Bake a pancake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Make the sauce: combine in a pan one glass of blueberries and the remaining sugar. Preheat and keep on fire for 8-10 minutes, until the sauce becomes thick and viscous.
- Serve the finished dutch baby hot, garnishing with the sauce, the remaining blueberries, yogurt and almond petals.